MARINA MATTSSON 2016
FRIENDS ARENA 2016
THE STALLION SHOW 2014
THE OPENING 2013
Your personal privacy, and our handling of your personal data, are important to Hannell Dressage Stable.
In this document, we explain how Hannell Dressage Stable collects, uses and processes information about you, your rights, and how you can ask questions and request corrections to your personal data.
The Personal Data Controller responsible for processing your personal data is:
Hannell Dressage Stable AB, Lynga Gård 104, SE-311 96 Heberg, Sweden,
Org. no. 556648-4928
Hannell Dressage Stable AB has a Data Protection Officer. If you have any questions about the processing of personal data, you are welcome to contact us at: email@example.com
1. Collection of personal data.
Collection during purchases:
When you purchase a product at Hannell Dressage Stable, we collect the contact details required.
The data we collect includes:
Name, address, telephone number, personal identity number, e-mail
2. Use of personal data
We can use the information about you for various purposes, including:
- To fulfil our obligations to you, the customer, by executing, as well as invoicing and delivering, the purchase.
- Handle any warranty issues.
- Provide information about Hannell Dressage Stable and send targeted marketing by post, e-mail, SMS or telephone.
- Assess which payment methods we can offer you, e.g. via a credit check.
- Comply with applicable legislation, e.g. accounting laws.
- Enable communication with you, the customer, about your purchase.
- Provide, maintain and improve our service.
- Develop the company.
- Answer your comments, questions and requests, as well as provide service.
- To answer requests for information, should we feel that this complies with current legislation.
- If we believe that your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or wording of our conditions or policies, or to protect the rights, property and security of Hannell Dressage Stable, or others.
- To report abuse or activities that are blatantly illegal.
- In conjunction with, or during negotiations on, a merger, the sale of the company’s assets, the financing or acquisition of our business, in whole or in part, to another company.
Our Services may contain social sharing functions and other integrated tools (such as Facebook’s ”Like” button), which allow you to share your experience of our Services with other media, and vice versa. Using such functions makes it possible for us to share information with your friends or the public, depending on your sharing settings on social media. You will find more information about the purpose and scope of the data collection and processing, in terms of sharing functions, in the privacy policies of the companies that provide these functions.
This information can be used by Hannell’s IT department, as well as other departments, to analyse and track data, to check the popularity of certain content, deliver advertisements and content that are in line with your interests, and to better understand your activity in our Services. Third-party analysis technology is integrated in our Services, which means that, if you do not wish to use this technology, you should not use our Services. Our Services can also integrate application programming interfaces (API) from third parties. This interface makes it possible for others to collect and process information about you, such as geographical location information, in order to give you customised advertisements, offers, and other content. You always have the possibility of controlling the collection and use of your geographical location information. You can disable location-based services at any time by changing the settings in your mobile device.
3. Recipients of your personal data
Your personal data is the information that we collect about you (as described in section 1).
Disclosure to other entities within the Hannell Group.
When you purchase a product from us, we share your personal data with another company within the Hannell Group, for invoicing and accounting purposes.
4. Deletion of personal data
We delete your personal data when we no longer need to process it for one or more of the purposes given above.
We normally save your personal data for as long as you are our customer, and for up to 7 years thereafter.
We have implemented security measures to ensure that our internal procedures meet our security requirements. Therefore, we strive to safeguard the quality and privacy of your personal data.
This also includes physical and logical access control, backups, logs, encrypted communication, and other risk-reducing measures.
7. Your rights
You have the right, at all times, to receive information about what personal data we process, with certain exceptions based on current legislation. You also have the right to object to the collection and further processing of your personal data, including profiling. Moreover, you have the right to have your personal data corrected, erased or blocked.
If you wish to know more, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Revoking your consent
You can revoke your consent at any time, and we will cease to process your personal data, unless we are able to continue processing it for another purpose. If you wish to revoke your consent, please contact us at: email@example.com
9. Information updates, etc.
If you wish us to update, change or erase your personal data that we process, if you require access to the data, or if you have any questions about the guidelines above, you are welcome to contact us; firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to appeal against the processing of your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com
You can reach us at:
Hannell Dressage Stable AB
Lynga Gård 104
SE-311 96 Heberg, Sweden